- Are you passionate about developing youth to become game changers in life?
- Do you believe that youth will play a significant role in the future of our community?
- Do you take pride in really making a difference in others?
- Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule?
- Do you love working with a team who provides ongoing support to ensure your success?
If you said YES to the questions above, have we got some incredible job opportunities for you at First Tee – NWA.
Our Mission: We enable kids to build the strength of character that empowers them through a lifetime of new challenges. By seamlessly integrating the game of golf with life skills curriculum, we create learning experiences that build inner strength, self-confidence, and resilience that kids carry to everything they do.
We are currently looking for a Program Director for our Character Development Mobile Unit – join our team of energetic individuals motivated to serve youth in our community. Must be willing to ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE, have FUN, and build quality RELATIONSHIPS with elementary and middle school aged youth to help build self-esteem and confidence. For more information on this position, and how to apply, please click here.
We are also currently hiring Assistant Coaches – join us in a fun-filled, educational atmosphere working with youth of all ages, from all backgrounds, as we teach life skills and help with character development using the game of golf. Must be willing to have FUN, be OUTGOING, and ENGAGE kids! If this sounds like you, check out more on this position and how to apply by clicking here.