Mobile Unit Program Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Mobile Unit
REPORTS TO: Director of Programming & Outreach
JOB DESCRIPTION: Join our team of energetic individuals motivated to serve the youth in our community! Be a part of providing quality programming to elementary/middle school students in fun and activity-filled after school programming. Actively participate in building students’ confidence and self-esteem through play, evidence-based curriculum, and special events!
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities)
- Responsible for efficiently directing, supervising, and programming with students in accordance with First Tee NWA core values and culture.
- Expected to be in attendance, prompt, courteous, and professional during working hours.
- Will promote and stimulate interest and participation of all members in programming activities.
- Will supervise the care and maintenance of the equipment for programming.
- Will be responsible for ensuring programming areas are clean and safe at all times.
- Will ensure members are not abusing equipment during programming activities.
- Will ensure members are engaged in a programming activity in accordance with the assigned rotation schedule.
- Will conduct program activities, with an emphasis on promoting fun, education, and character development in accordance with First Tee NWA core values and culture.
- Will participate in the creation and implementation of programming curriculum.
- Will complete daily data entry regarding department activities and attendance, as directed.
- Responsible for administering first aid as needed.
- To perform other duties outside of the assigned area as directed by the leadership team.
- Responsible for maintaining healthy and professional boundaries with students in accordance with First Tee NWA core values and culture.
- Responsible for notifying the Mobile Unit Director including but not limited to: pertinent to student information, programming concerns, and safety issues or potential issues in accordance with company policy.
High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred but not required. Experience working and/or volunteering with youth strongly preferred. Ability to plan, organize and implement activities. Education and work experience requirements
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Applications can be emailed to Isaac at [email protected], or dropped off at our facility at 715 E. Monroe Ave in Lowell.