Returning Participant Registration Procedures
If you have had a child in First Tee – Northwest Arkansas in previous years, you have an account in our registration system. When registering for class, please do not create a new account. By doing so you will duplicate your child in our system, causing issues with registration. Below is a step-by-step process on how to create your account and register for programming at First Tee – NWA.
- Click on Register My Child.
- Click the Log In box.
- Under the Log In heading, enter in your email address you used when you first registered for First Tee – NWA. If you do not remember the email address you used, please contact Penny at [email protected] or at 479-419-5807 before proceeding further.
- Type in your password. Click the Forgot Password link if you do not remember your password. You will then be emailed a link to reset it.
- Click the For Participant tab. You should see your child’s name in that box. If you do not, please contact Penny.
- Finish the registration process by following the directions given.
New Participant Registration Procedures
- If your child/participant has not previously been involved in First Tee – Northwest Arkansas programming, you will be creating a new account in our registration system. Below is a step-by-step process on how to create your account and register for programming at First Tee – Northwest Arkansas. Click on the Register box.
- Click the Log In box.
- Fill in the information in the Create a New Account column and then click the Create Account box.
- You will then see our Curriculum and Events page. Click on the For Participant tab and then Add Participant. You will then add your child’s information. Click Add participant again to add another child.
- Once you have added all participants, click on the child you want to register and then click on the type of programming you are wanting to register for. Just follow directions from there!
Financial Aid Information
In order for your child to receive scholarships throughout the year for class they will need to meet the requirements listed below:
- During the Winter Months (November-March) when we are holding classes in the indoor facility, we will only approve 50% of the total session fees due to the limited indoor space, longer wait lists, and to help cover expenses for the indoor facility. In order to receive financial aid, participants must attend 75% of the classes.
- During the sessions we are outdoors (April-October), we will give 100% approved financial aid. We will evaluate the attendance throughout those months and determine if a participant can continue to receive 100% approved financial aid. Participants must attend 75% percent of the classes.
- We want every participant to have the opportunity to participate in our program. If you apply for a financial aid and you are approved you are registered for the class. With a limited number of participants in every class, we always have a wait list of participants that want to participate. Attendance is important if you are receiving financial aid. If you are not showing up, you have taken away a spot from a participant that could have made it to all classes. Throughout the year we will be monitoring participation for financial aid recipients. If participants are not meeting requirements, the percentage of the approved scholarship may change.
- All scholarships will only be applied to memberships and First Tee programming.
To sign up for our Financial Aid Program, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Register button below and then click the Log In button on the top left hand corner.
- If you are new to The First Tee then you will create an account.
- If you are a previous participant then you already have an account created. Please do not create another account. Your username is the email you provided when you applied for a scholarship previously. To establish a password, click the forgot password link and follow the instructions. If you have any issues or do not receive the link, please email Penny at [email protected] or call the office at 479-419-5807.
- Once you have either created an account or logged in, follow the instructions to register for a class. When you come to the Financial Aid portion, click yes and follow the instructions.
- Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by our office. Your scholarship will either be approved, declined, or we may ask for partial payment.
- After your application is reviewed, you will receive an email and will have 48 hours to finish your registration.
- Please contact Penny at our office at 479-419-5807 or email her at [email protected] with any additional questions.